Organisation: SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
Project: Innovations Against Poverty (IAP)
Duration: 2016 - 2020
IAP will provide business mentoring support and award non-reimbursable investment funding of selected proposals to companies operating in the targeted markets through competitive calls for relevant business proposals that will handle market challenges innovatively, benefit the poor and be commercially viable, scalable and replicable in the long run. A key aspect is the ability of leveraging the funding to achieve impact and catalyze both commercial and developmental benefits.
Responsibilities of Inclusive Business Investment Advisor:
· Support the IAP's Executive Manager in the development of the procedures, framework, strategies and tools in accordance to the local context.
· Providing business mentoring, facilitation and strategic technical assistance and innovation advisory for the grantees in accordance to the relevant sectors and business models.
· To contribute to knowledge management/learning by preparing case studies, lessons learnt good practices and collecting data, statistical, qualitative, and anecdotal evidence collected by the IAP Team
· Disseminate the IB models/ideas to different stakeholders aiming for a systematic change in the emerging market
· MBA or equivalent qualification
· 7 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the development sector, business development services, consulting firms in the agriculture sector or investment funds
· Experience with agricultural investments that involve small farmers supply chains
· Experience with Energy, ICT and WASH that involve low income consumers