We are pleased to share with you our Annual Plans and reports, Business Plans and Mid Year Reviews regarding AgriProFocus Tanzania. These documents can be accessed by clicking on the links below.
You can see the video's of AgriProFocus Tanzania following this link to our Youtube Playlist.
Dear AgriProcous Tanzania Network member,
The harvest is brought in. Our work in promoting farmer entrepreneurship was taken to another level in 2015. The growth is summarised in our Annual Report 2015. We thank all our partners for their tireless effort in implementing the 2015 AgriProFocus Tanzania agenda and taking ownership of the network. To our members, new and old, thank you for your continued trust in our activities. Download the 2015 Annual Report HERE.
Omary Iddi was one of the speakers during the Youth Roadshow held in Tanzania. He encouraged youth by sharing the story how he started his business with a capital of 7,000 Tanzania Shillings. “I now own a shop and a farm and sell and multiply cassava seedlings. My harvest is 16 tonnes of cassava seedlings per acre. I also offer training on how to grow cassava and how to control pests and diseases”.
More network results can be found in our Annual Report 2015! Click HERE
AgriProFocus Tanzania is proud to present its Annual Report of 2014. The report provides an overview of our network’s results following the priorities as set in our annual plan. Let’s provide a quick glance at these results.
2014 was a year of overall growth of our network in terms of activities and participation of relevant stakeholder... Read more
AgriProFocus Tanzania Annual Plan for 2015
I have the pleasure to share with you our Annual Plan for 2015. We highly appreciate the input from our members, therefore, this plan has been compiled based on contributions during network day held on 5th December, 2014. We will make sure that 2015 is a year full of opportunities for you when it comes to farmer entrepreneurship!
What you can expect from us:
1. Innovative marketplace events, co-organized with member organizations in various parts of the country, including the SAGCOT area and the Lake zone.
2. Value chain focused-business platforms and meetings, to stimulate business, networking and knowledge exchange among value chain actors.
3. Exchange visits for farmers and agribusinesses for knowledge development
4. Learning events on cross-cutting themes, such as, youth and gender.
5. A new online platform offering a better space for knowledge exchange and doing business.
As is good common practice within AgriProFocus Tanzania, the agenda leaves... Read more