Promoting Agribusiness Investment, Networking and Trade (PAINT)
PAINT aims to bring together local, regional and international agribusinesses to build long term sustainable business relationships.
The initiative shall support the growth of the agribusiness sector by linking investable and profitable agribusinesses in the sectors of horticulture, coffee, oilseed, dairy & livestock to financing , technology, knowledge and markets.
1. To connect prequalified agribusinesses to financing
2. To link buyers to suppliers of inputs (commodities, equipment and services)
3. To link investors to investable businesses and opportunities
4. To facilitate transfer of knowledge and technology among businesses
ActivitiesWe are currently receiving application from interested businesses in the sectors mentioned above who wish to participate in the trade and investment matchmaking event that will take place on 5th & 6th October 2016.
Participation fees per category:
a. cooperatives- $60
b. Companies (SMEs)- $100
2. Service providers and exhibitors - $150
3. Investors- $300
Interested? Apply now by filling the application Form
For further details contact; Sylvia Natukunda Mwesigwa at firstname.lastname@example.org