Are you a business person in the agribusiness sector and wish to be linked to buyers, suppliers and/or investors in form of equity financing, commodity financing, grants, loans or wish to have your products access markets? Do you fulfill the following requirements?
- You have a registered business or organization
- Are you in the sectors of horticulture, dairy & livestock, oil seeds and coffee
- Your business has been operational for at least 2 years
- You employ at least 10 people or work with at least 50 farmers
- Your cash flows are backed by a bank statement or audited books of accounts for the 2 years
- Your Annual return is above USD 30,000 (100,000,000 Ugx)
NB: For companies in the start up categories (have been in existence for less than 2 years) can also apply - for this category you will not need to submit your annual returns.
PAINT aims to bring together local, regional and international agribusinesses to build long term sustainable business relationships. The initiative shall support the growth of the agribusiness sector by linking investable and profitable agribusinesses to financing,technology, knowledge and markets. The selected applicants will also receive mentoring and coaching.
We are currently receiving application from interested businesses in the sectors mentioned above who wish to participate in the PAINT program. A physical matchmaking event will be held in October 2017
For further details, see attached concept note
How to apply
Apply now by filling this application form
Deadline for receiving applications is 31st May 2017
For further details contact; Sylvia Natukunda at email@example.com