The objectives are to:
1. Facilitate business-to-business sessions that will match youth entrepreneurs with industry players. (Agribusiness company industry leaders, investors, financial institutions (bank & non-bank))
2. Provide learning opportunities for business growth through intense masterclasses offered by experienced organisations.
The network is therefore looking for youth who meet the following criteria:
· Aged between 17 – 36 years
· Understand basic spoken English
· Have clear identification of gaps in scaling up their business
· Have a registered company
· Are involved in horticulture (tomatoes/vegetables), grains, poultry, and livestock
· Have a running agribusiness with minimum of 2 years in operation and have a plan to expand their business.
. Based in Zambian
If you meet the above criteria, please contact Maumo Mubila on firstname.lastname@example.org