In the April newsletter you will find new studies and reports of meetings, including:
first podcast on Feeding Cities
- the study “Critical Capital for African Agrifood SMEs” by Rabobank Foundation, AgriProFocus and ICCO Cooperation, and supported by the F&BKP,
- the report by KIT/Royal Tropical Institute 'Enhancing the effectiveness of agriculture-to-nutrition pathways: key insights from a gender analysis of impact evaluation design.'
- the results of the Knowledge Portal survey
- the input by the F&BKP knowledge brokers to the consultation of Minister Kaag ("Continue investing in a solid knowledge base for Food and Nutrition Security results").
- upcoming events including the foodFIRST conference “Team up with African Agripreneurs” , which takes place on June 1, 2018 in Utrecht. The F&BKP is co-organizing two workshops: “Private sector coalitions to feed African cities” (with MVO Nederland) and “Youth and agripreneurship” (with YEP and AgriProFocus).
And much more!!
To receive regular updates from the F&BKP, interested Food and Nutrition Security professionals can follow the Platform on Twitter and Facebook. To stay tuned to the specific topics of the Knowledge Portal, they can subscribe to the email alerts.
Please click here to subscribe to the F&BKP newsletter.
For those with a particular interest in themes mentioned in this newsletter, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org and I could link you to relevant contacts or activities!