Executive & Office Assistant - 32 hours per week
- Dutch speaking applicants only -
AgriProFocus is an international network with Dutch roots that supports Agripreneurship to contribute to food security and economic development. Our network is active in the Netherlands as a partnership with 35 member organisations consisting of private sector, civil society organisations, knowledge institutes and government. Outside the Netherlands we have 12 country networks in Africa and Asia.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Executive & Office Assistant for our dynamic team in Utrecht, The Netherlands. This vacancy is a maternity leave replacement, from August 1, 2018 until February 1, 2019, with a possibility of extension. You will work closely together with the Operations Officer.
- You liaise with the AgriProFocus Board, Participants Council, Working Groups and external contacts as extension of the Managing Director.
- Provide executive support for Management (calendar management, drafting of letters, handling phone calls and correspondence).
- Welcoming visitors, personal as well as by phone.
- Contribute to a safe and pleasant work environment.
- You carry out secretarial tasks (sometimes under time pressure) like: draft the agenda and prepare meetings, take minutes of meetings and monitor progress of agreements.
- Manage office supplies and technical equipment such as laptops.
- Be point of contact for IT support, administrator for Google for Business plus provide support for colleagues and manage authorization for All Solutions (software system for CRM, project management etc).
- Support Marketing & Communication with moderation of the website and other general communication tasks.
- You assist with the organisation of (international) events: promotion, planning, preparation, budget and external contacts.
- You support the onboarding and arrangements for new colleagues of AgriProFocus.
- HBO working level and around 3-5 years of prior work experience in a similar position in preferably an international environment.
- You have strong organisational and planning skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and activities. You have the drive and determination to get things done.
- You are able to work effectively both independently and as a team member. You have a proactive, flexible, service-minded attitude.
- You are ‘digital-savvy’: Google for Business and various (online) tools have no secrets for you. Knowledge of MailChimp, AllSolutions are an advantage.
- You are interested in international development, agribusiness and (online) communication.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required, French is considered an advantage.
- Preferably living in the vicinity of Utrecht.
- A dynamic and challenging job for 32 hours per week.
- Working in a small and committed team and operating in an international context.
- Inspiring work and colleagues and contributing towards a more sustainable environment.
- A salary in scale 9 of the ‘CAO Zorg & Welzijn’, with attractive secondary benefits.
If you are interested, please send your CV, along with a motivation letter, detailing relevant experience, to Jacobien Falk (email@example.com) with subject: ‘Vacancy Executive & Office Assistant’. For further information about this vacancy you may contact Janine Schoeman (firstname.lastname@example.org) ,Coordinator External Relations.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted.