I am an Agricultural Economist with a Master of Science degree in Agricultural Production Chain Management (Livestock Chains) and below is a summary of my current skills and competencies.
‘‘To use my technical expertise and experience to manage units of organisations or companies involved in agricultural value chain development towards improved quality and sustainable development of agro-food products according to changing markets and policies’’.
SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Building and Promoting Inclusive Business Models for Sustainable Development at all levels of agricultural value chains
• Facilitation of governance for sustainable value chains
• Organisational Development and Institutional Strengthening
• Farmer and Youth Empowerment through Agribusiness and Financial Services
• Project planning, budgeting and implementation
• Research design and implementation
• Results Based Monitoring and Evaluation
• Climate Change solutions and interventions
Skills and Expertise