An opportunity to do an Agriculture Apprenticeship is here! This is for anyone ages 18 years and above. This is an amazing next step for your career and an amazing opportunity to learn, work and earn whilst completing your apprenticeship. For more info, follow this link!
POSITION: Senior Agronomist
EDUCATION: BSc. in Agriculture/Agronomy or related field
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years’ experience in agronomy management
DEADLINE : 7th April 2018
For detailed job description and to apply, please reach, https://bit.ly/2GPe8cI
See below job description.
Key role to be production of various processed meat products. KPI’s will include ensuring a cost effective production environment, set and maintain export quality standards, constant innovation of product offering and ability to inspire and motivate a young team.
• Written and oral English must be excellent
• Deep understanding of meat and in particular processed products
• Highly computer literate
• Good appreciation of role of record keeping
• Great attitude and self-starter. Desire to grow.
• Flexibility to work in small start-up
• Not more than 35 years
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a mid to high volume food service operation
• Knowledge of food handling techniques and tools and general food equipment
• Knowledge of processing, portion control and packaging systems
• Bachelor’s de
Are you a new farmer and you need to learn the ropes in a safer environment before you start your real enterprise?
At LATIA we offer agribusiness incubation;
1. @ ONLY 6000KSH YOU GET A PIECE OF LAND CONNECTED TO IRRIGATION, WATER AND POWER
2. YOU WILL RECEIVE REGULAR TRAINING'S ON PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT
3. MARKET IS GUARANTEED
4. THERE IS PROVISION OF LABOR
5. DURATION IS 2 YEARS
Incubatee farmer will not only gain knowledge and skills but also a business that they will move and expand at their own site.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR FOR BOOKINGS CONTACT 0716 431 054
OR EMAIL: info@latiaagribusinesssolutions,com
Thank you for your great interest in Latia the hub of training and
business support services for farmers, and other agri-related
organizations in Africa. From farm business planning to supply of
skilled manpower & links to markets.
We are at your service http://bit.ly/2wnatv6
If you are really serious about succeeding in a business, if you want to
avoid the common traps and mistakes, it is absolutely imperative that
you acquire the right knowledge. At Latia we grow agriprenuers, get
trained with us today and let us know how we can assist you!!
WORK , GET SKILLS , GET PAID
The purpose of the Agriculture apprenticeship is to fill the gap for skilled manpower in farms and to create employment opportunities for the rapidly growing masses of unemployed graduates of Kenya learning institutions.
For more information on the same or any referrals kindly contact;
Peris @ 0727 203 251
Christine @ 0716 431 054