16-18 August 2018
Haile Resort, Hawassa, Ethiopia
The objectives of this conference: -
- To create forum for networking opportunities
- To prioritize areas of partnership
- To share experiences and success stories
- To acknowledge organizations that support Hawassa University
- To get feedback about Hawassa University graduates and labor market
- To experience hosting international forums
Academic Center of Excellence for Human Nutrition (ACEN) was launched in 2015 at School of Nutrition, Food Science and Technology, Hawassa University. Its major successes to date: -
- Produced manpower in the field of Human Nutrition, Food Science and Technology
- Hosted two National Nutrition Conferences
- Laid a foundation for Human Nutrition program in other sister universities in Ethiopia
- Made a success... Read more
Agriculture sector professionals with an interest in nutrition and agro-industrial development are welcome to participate in this networking event. Registration to participate in this event is required. You may contact email@example.com to register.
This event is organized as a side event of the International Nutrition and Food Industries Conference organised by the Academic Center of Excellence for Human Nutrition of Hawassa University, and made possible by AgriProfocus and Ethiopia Netherlands Trade for Agricultural Growth (ENTAG).
For more information on the International Nutrition and Food Industries Conference, or to participate in agro-industry visit to meat processing and beverage processing facilities on August 15, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo Credit: Haile Resort Hawassa, www.expedia.com)
5 TO 8 MARCH 2018 ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
AGRO-PROCESSING – AN EPICENTER FOR THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE ETHIOPIAN ECONOMY
The SECOND INTERNATIONAL AGRO-INDUSTRY INVESTMENT FORUM is organized by Government of Ethiopia and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) from 5 to 8 March 2018.
The investment forum aims to mobilize additional private investment in light manufacturing, with a particular focus on agro-processing, textiles and garments, and leather and leather products, as well as allied sectors such as packaging and renewable energy. To ensure synergies between private and public investments as well as development programs, representative... Read more
It is imperative to note that agricultural sector has a multiplier effect on socio-economic and industrial fabric because of the multifunctional nature of agriculture. Judging from... Read more
From 5 to 7 October 2016, His Excellency, Mr. Hailemariam Desalegn, the Prime Minister of Ethiopia will host the first International Agro-Industry Investment Forum in Addis Ababa. The event is co-organized by the Government of Ethiopia and UNIDO. The high-level investment forum will feature participants from the public and private sector, including representatives of the Ethiopian Government, current investors, international financial institutions, domestic enterprises, international organizations and industry associations.
The Investment Forum will provide an opportunity to:
- Create strategic partnerships and expand your network through business-to-business meetings.
- Meet directly with policymakers at the ministerial level.
- Learn about the investment environment in Ethiopia.
- Secure a foothold in one of the fastest growing economies in Africa.
This event is by registration only. To register, please click on the following link: https://isid.unido.org/AIFE1.html