In the April newsletter you will find new studies and reports of meetings, including:
first podcast on Feeding Cities
- the study “Critical Capital for African Agrifood SMEs” by Rabobank Foundation, AgriProFocus and ICCO Cooperation, and supported by the F&BKP,
- the report by KIT/Royal Tropical Institute 'Enhancing the effectiveness of agriculture-to-nutrition pathways: key insights from a gender analysis of impact evaluation design.'
- the results of the Knowledge Portal survey
- the input by the F&BKP knowledge brokers to the consultation of Minister Kaag ("Continue investing in a solid knowledge base for Food and Nutrition Security results").
- upcoming events including the foodFIRST conference “Team up with African Agripreneurs” , which takes place on June 1, 2018 in Utrecht. The F&BKP is co-organizing two workshops: “Private sector coalitions to feed African cities” (with MVO Nederland) and “Youth and agriprene